Taipei Scented Wood-Wick Soy Candle
A Touch Of Taipei
Travel the world at the comfort of your home. As an Asian city with strong Western influence, the capital of Taiwan is an oriental gem that is also a foodies paradise.
This Pristine Candle is a unique 100% pure soy wax & essential oil blend of Blood Orange, Honeycomb Nectar, and Goji Berries with a wood wick for a soothing flame. Each candle has a burn time of up to 20 hours.
- Before each burn, trim the wick to as short as possible.
- Remove the charred bits if any. (a nail clipper will do)
- Always allow the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the jar to prevent "tunneling".
- Do not burn the candle for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of pets and children.
Love it, It has fruity aromas
Smell really good!
bought it for my mom and she loves it :) the oranges are so pretty and it smells really good!❤
smells citrusy, I love fruit scented candles. If you do too then this is the one for you. This is my favourite city inspired candle of the 4 .
I love the scent and I also love how the little orange catches fire while it burning.. i love it!!